Friday, August 21, 2009

Scientific Study of Me

A friend of mine posted this on her blog and I figured I'd co-opt her idea. I really have nothing better to do for the next ten minutes.

************FOODOLOGY*****

********

1. What is your salad dressing of choice?
Ranch, except when I feel like Catalina.

2. What is your favorite sit-down restaurant?
Probably Cracker Barrel, but I don't get to eat out like that very often.

3. What food could you eat every day for two weeks and not get sick of?
Pizza

4. What are your pizza toppings of choice?
Pepperoni and Canadian Bacon with pineapple

5. What do you like to put on your toast?
Butter and raspberry jam.

***********TECHNOLOGY************

1. How many televisions are in your house?
Three, however, one does not work. Should I count my portable DVD player as one more?

2. What color cell phone do you have?
Black

3. How many computers are in your house?
2. One works. One takes up space.

4. Have any idea how many Megahertz your computer has?
Nope. There used to be a time when I cared about such things. Now I only worry about it not turning on.

**********BIOLOGY***************

1. Are you right-handed or left-handed?
Right.

2. Have you ever had anything removed from your body?
Teeth and a portion of my colon (that's a lovely story involving a near death experience).

3. What is the last heavy item you lifted?
My kids.

4. Have you ever been knocked unconscious?
No.

****************BULLCRAPOLOGY***************

1. If it were possible, would you want to know the day you were going to die?
I could see the benefit, but I would rather not.

2. If you could change your name, what would you change it to?
Rockerfeller, but only for the inheritance that would come with the name.

3. Would you drink an entire bottle of hot sauce for $1000?
No.

*************DUMBOLOGY*************

1. How many pairs of flip flops do you own?
One, but I haven't worn them for a couple of years.

2. Last time you had a run-in with the cops?
1999. I ran a red light.

3. Last person you talked to?
Haily

4. Last person you hugged?
Haily

***********FAVORITOLOGY***************

1. Season?
Spring. The days are nice and everything is green (I live in the desert, what do you expect?)

2. Holiday?
Christmas, followed closely by Halloween

3. Day of the week?
Saturday.

4. Month?
April. Spring and birthday, and 3rd favorite holiday, Easter.

***************CURRENTOLOGY****************

1. Missing someone?
I miss being close to my family, fortunately my brother lives a little less than an hour away.

2. Mood?
Generally calm

3. What are you listening to?
Haily sleeping.

4. Watching?
Nada. Just the computer screen

***************RANDOMOLOGY*************

1. First place you went this morning?
The ubiquitous water closet.

2. What's the last movie you saw?
Made of Honor

3. Do you smile often?
Every chance I get.

**********OTHEROLOGY************

1. Do you always answer your phone?
No.

2. It's four in the morning and you get a text message, who is it?
No one texts me that early in the morning.

3. If you could change your eye color what would it be?
Blue, it's very close to that already.

4. What flavor do you add to your drink at Sonic?
I prefer an Orange Creme Slush.

5. Do you own a digital camera?
Yes, when Haily lets me use it.

6. Have you ever had a pet fish?
Yep. Despite the loss of our platys, we've still got a plecostomus.

7. Favorite Christmas song?
Mary Did You Know.

8. What's on your wish list for your birthday?
HD TV, PS3, Home Theater sound system. I know I won't get them, but I can wish.

9. Can you do push ups?
Yes, but I don't do them as often as I should.

10. Can you do a chin up?
I doubt it.

11. Does the future make you more nervous or excited?
I try to keep an open mind about it.

12. Do you have any saved texts?
Only the last several I've received.

13. Ever been in a car wreck?
Yes.

14. Do you have an accent?
Midwestern American.

15. What is the last song to make you cry?
I don't remember.

16. Plans tonight?
Hopefully my Mom will make it here from Dominica.

17. Have you ever felt like you hit rock bottom?
There were a few days like that in college.

18. Name 3 things you bought yesterday?
Chicken strips, potato wedges, a soda.

19. Have you ever been given roses?
No. I've given them.

20. Current worry?
Politics.

21. Current hate right now?
People who excuse their own bad behavior and errors..

22. Met someone who changed your life?
Most definitely.

23. How will you bring in the New Year?
Probably by having fallen asleep at 10 on New Year's Eve.

24. What song represents you?
Moving Right Along.

25. Name three people who might complete this?
Surprise me.

26. Would you go back in time if you were given the chance?
As long as it is not to the destruction of Pompeii, why not?

27. Have you ever dated someone longer than a year?
No.

28. Does anyone love you?
Yes. My wife and kids show me every day.

29. Ever had someone sing to you?
My daughter.

30. When did you last cry?
Yesterday on my way to work. I missed my family.

31. Do you like to cuddle?
Yes

32. Have you held hands with anyone lately?
Haily, McKenna, and Adrian.

33. Are most of the friends in your life new or old?
Most of my friends are old.

34. Do you like pulpy orange juice?
No!

35. Where do you see yourself in 20 years?
Enjoying my family and life. Probably while on a visit to Disneyland.

No comments: