Tuesday, August 25, 2009

Everything but . . .actually, yeah.

I wish I had a camera. On my drive home, traffic slowed down extremely quickly on a stretch of the road that normally doesn't have any traffic problems. It was enough to get out of the fast moving left hand lane into the suddenly much quicker right hand lane. I soon learned what the cause of this backup was - it seemed Jed and all his kin had packed up the homestead headed to Beverly. Apparently, a family was moving all of their possessions by pickup and makeshift trailer, with several items which appeared to be lashed on. I couldn't help but think that they had everything but the kitchen sink . . . until I was close enough to realize that, yes, the kitchen sink was lashed onto the back of the trailer as well. Again, I wish I had a camera.

No comments: