Thursday, August 27, 2009

15 Movies

Rules: Don't take too long to think about it. Fifteen movies you've seen that will always stick with you. First fifteen you can recall in no more than fifteen minutes. Tag fifteen friends, including me because I'm interested in seeing what movies my friends choose. (To do this, go to your Notes tab on your profile page, paste rules in a new note, cast your fifteen picks, and tag people in the note -- upper right hand side.) I hope you participate, even if you didn't get tagged! No judging! Okay, fine, judge .

Star Wars: A New Hope
Dragonheart
The Last Starfighter
To Kill a Mockingbird
Beauty and the Beast
The Goonies
The Iron Giant
Monty Python and the Holy Grail
Raiders of the Lost Ark
E.T. the Extra-Terrestrial
The Fifth Element
My Big Fat Greek Wedding
Moulin Rouge
The Other Side of Heaven
Serenity

No comments: