Sunday, November 14, 2010

What's been going on here.



Perhaps, in addition to my postings about all things Disney, I could give an update about my family.

My daughter began Kindergarten in August. She's really been enjoying it, and has impressed her teacher. During our first parent teacher conference last month, I was told that my daughter had exceeded the testing requirements and was truly excelling in her development. She's really taken off.

My son is doing well, also. His vocabulary is growing by leaps and bounds every day, and we are amazed at the different words he's using.

My wife recently started a new job, and my job is going well, also.

We're surprised that Halloween has gone right on by and we're now looking at Thanksgiving in just a couple of weeks, with Christmas soon to come.

In all, things are getting better. 2010's definitely been better for us than 2009, and 2011's looking to be a good year as well.

No comments: