Sunday, May 04, 2008

Learning to write again is killing me

Not really, but remembering to blog often is a tough thing for me. It's not that I don't want to write, but I find that I can't spend the time. I'm going to try better. Also, if there's nothing recent here, be sure to check out my myspace page, where I blog about as often as I do here!

What's been going on lately - check out the myspace blog for my thoughts on Iron Man and this summer's movies.

Last night Haily and I took the kids to a local park where the city was showing Raiders of the Lost Ark. I figured it would be a good chance to dive into the Indiana Jones hype machine. I'm really looking forward to the new movie. Last night's showing really reminded me of the humor and roller coaster type fun that this series offers. Thinking about it, one of my favorite Disneyland rides is the Indiana Jones Adventure - the Tokyo Disneyland version of the same ride is called Indiana Jones and the Temple of the Crystal Skull...hmm, maybe it's time to book a flight to Japan!

This next week is going to be interesting. Tuesday, Bryan and Jamie will be flying back from Pittsburgh into Phoenix and might stay the night. Wednesday morning, I have an appointment with my Dr., and hopefully, I'll find out what's been causing my stomach cramps - hopefully, it's not diverticulosis again. On Saturday, we may fly up to Salt Lake to meet my cousin as he comes home from his mission, and on Sunday, I get to lead the music in Primary while all of the sisters enjoy Mothers Day in Relief Society.

No comments: