ReplyAre you really ready for 119 questions?
Ready for anything !
Where's number 1?
2) Do you regret your last relationship?
No. I learned from it and while I wasn't in a relationship for a long time after, I am grateful to have learned and moved on.
3) Do you believe in God?
4) Who did you last say "I love you" to?
5) Do you regret it?
6) Have you ever been depressed?
When I was still going to BYU, I lost all desire to do anything. School, work, etc.
8) Are you a boy or girl?
9) What is your relationship status?
10) How do you want to die?
In my sleep, old and surrounded by family.
14) When was your last non-physical fight?
It seems I'm in a fight everyday at work - I'm in customer relations.
15) Do you have an attitude?
When I get my hackles raised, yeah.
16) Ever been in love?
20) Do you hate anyone at the moment?
Idiots who think the world is their oyster.
21) Do you miss someone?
Yes. I miss my family in Idaho, Utah, and Florida.
22) Right or left handed?
23) Do you tan a lot?
Not intentionally, but it's hard not to get a tan in Arizona when you wear shorts.
24) Have any pets?
25) How exactly are you feeling?
I'm tired, from putting in mondo-overtime at work.
27) Ever made out in a bathroom?
28) Would you take any of your exes back?
29) Are you scared of spiders?
31) Do you regret anything in your past?
Yeah, I think I was too rude towards my brothers and sisters.
32) What are your plans for this weekend?
Relax and go to church.
33) How many kids do you want?
We've got two, and I'd like more.
34) Ever kissed somebody that name starts with an D?
No, but my nephew calls my wife "Aunt Dee Dee" Does that count?
35) Do you type fast?
36) Do you have piercings and what are they?
No, though I've stepped on nails. Does that count?
39) Do you miss anyone from your past?
Yeah. I miss several of my roommates and missionary companions.
40) What are you craving right now?
41) Ever been to a bonfire party?
Yeah. We had them during homecoming week in High School. When I was at Ricks we went out to the St. Anthony Sand Dunes a few times and had big bonfires as well.
43) Have you ever been on a monkey?
44) Kissed someone in a lifted truck?
45) Have you ever broken someone’s heart?
47) Have you made a boyfriend/girlfriend cry?
49) Would you live with someone without marrying them?
50) What should you be doing?
Finishing up the X-Sheets for my other job.
52) Ever liked someone so much it hurt?
Yeah. It hurt worse when she to me she wasn't interested in me.
53) Is somebody in love with you?
54) What is your favorite color?
I vary between green and blue
55) Have you ever changed clothes in a vehicle?
59) Have you ever shaved in the kitchen sink?
63) Who was the last person you cried in front of?
64) Who’s the last person you hugged?
65) Is it easier to forgive or forget?
What was the question again?
67) What was your childhood nickname?
I didn't have one. Bryan always chanted "Chickaboo" around me. At one of my jobs, I was nicknamed "Junior"
68) Are you a good person?
Yeah, until I get mad enough to throw tater tots.
69) What was your favorite thing about the past year?
Getting to visit Washington D.C.
70) Do you believe everything happens for a reason?
I think we need to find reason, and learn from what happens to us.
71) What is the last thing you did before you went to bed last night?
73) What is bothering you?
McKenna talking back to her mother.
74) Have you ever been out of state?
Yeah. I was just out of state last weekend.
76) Are you listening to music right now?
Yeah, Haily's online playlist.
77) Do you like Chinese food?
As long as it's sweet and sour, teriyaki, or orange chicken.
79) Are you afraid of the dark?
Only after vivid nightmares.
80) Is cheating ever okay?
81) Are you mean?
No, but then again, there was the tater tot incident . . .
82) Can you keep white shoes clean?
I once got really anal about a pair of my tennis shoes . . .
84) Do you believe in true love?
88) Do you like the outside?
Yeah, except for Arizona summers when it's only a few degrees cooler than the surface of the sun.
89) Are you currently bored?
90) Do you wanna get married?
91) Do you like when a boy calls you babe or baby?
Can't say as I do.
92) Are you hungry?
A little, but I'm trying to control it.
94) Who makes you happy?
My family - here in Arizona and in Idaho
95) Would you change your name?
No. I toyed with calling myself Ric or using my middle name, but it didn't seem right.
99) What’s your zodiac sign?
100) Do you like Subway?
101) Last person that made you smile?
Adrian, when he looked up from his toys and gave me a great big smile.
102) Your best friend of the opposite sex loves you, what do you do?
That's my wife you're talking about, buddy.
103) What song are you listening to?
Dancing Queen. Again, it's on Haily's playlist.
104) Whats your fave show?
105) Have you ever seen someone you knew & purposely avoided them?
106) Do you have a friend of the opposite sex who you can act your complete
107) Who is the last guy you talked to?
Someone at work.
108) Does it matter if your boyfriend/girlfriend smokes?
109) Do you smoke?
110) What’s going on between you and your best friend?
Trying to raise kids and stay sane at the same time!
111) Who’s the last person you had a deep conversation with?
113) Do you enjoy piercings & tattoos?
14) What do you wear more: jeans,sweats,or shorts?
115)You are a sharpie marker what color do you prefer to be?
116) What are your conversations mostly about right now?
117) Do you prefer to shower at night or in the morning?
In the morning.
118) Have you ever said you’d never love again?
119) Do you want to make everyone happy?
My job is to make people happy.
Disney Doodle: The Blue Fairy Makes Wishes Come True in Fantasyland - In today’s Doodle, artist Ashley Taylor imagines what the Blue Fairy from “Pinocchio” would do if she could visit Magic Kingdom Park. In the film, the Blue...
45 minutes ago