Friday, June 25, 2010

Let's get it started, yeah

Ok, I know I've taken it a bit lax on here. To be honest, I hit a wall some time ago and just couldn't think of what I could write about that I found interesting. Until the other day.


Another blog I'm following, which has also been going through the doldrums, posted a list of 30 Disney related topics. Each topic was to be the focus of a different blog post each day. I figured, what the heck, if anything can get me writing daily, that just might be it. I've seen 365 day blogs, and while I'm not quite ready to commit to that kind of goal, 30 days, with all of the brainstorming done, just might help me out.

By the way, I'm starting tomorrow. Here's the list any, in case anyone else feels like doing the same. I'd like to see what you would have to say about these topics.

Day #1: Your favorite character

Day #2: Your favorite Muppet

Day #3: Your favorite heroine

Day #4: Your favorite Pixar Character

Day #5: Your favorite hero

Day #6: Your favorite animal

Day #7: Your favorite sidekick

Day #8: Your favorite villain

Day #9: Your favorite original character (Mickey, Minnie, Donald, Goofy, etc.)

Day #10: Your favorite song

Day #11: Your favorite love song

Day #12: Your favorite villain song

Day #13: Your least favorite song

Day #14: Your favorite kiss

Day #15: The first movie you saw

Day #16: Your favorite classic

Day #17: Your least favorite classic

Day #18: Your favorite Pixar film

Day #19: Your least favorite Pixar film

Day #20: Favorite sequel

Day #21: An overrated movie

Day #22: An underrated movie

Day #23: A movie that makes you laugh

Day #24: A movie that makes you cry

Day #25: Your favorite scene from your favorite movie

Day #26: Saddest death

Day #27: Your favorite quote

Day #28: Your favorite theme park

Day #29: Your favorite theme attraction

Day #30: Your favorite theme park show


No comments: