Wednesday, October 28, 2009

Give me something to sing . . .er write about.

Over the past couple of weeks, I've found myself listening to more music. Growing up, I never really listened to much music, although I did buy the occasional tape or CD.

I've been uploading most of my music to itunes, and realized that I have a TON of movie soundtracks. My shuffle is mostly instrumentals, peppered with the occasional song. The sad thing is I find myself skipping many of the tracks, but I've rediscovered some favorites, such as Finding Neverland and The Fifth Element. Surprisingly, most of the tracks I skip are from the Star Wars films.

The only trouble I've had is that now that I'm using itunes, I'm finding a lot of stuff I want to buy, and the price point isn't that bad. It's a good thing I don't have any money to spend on it!

No comments: