Thanks to everyone who's been in touch with us. We're doing well. Adrian is getting bigger everyday, and so is his big sister, Mckenna - it seems like she's been going through a growth spurt of her own lately. We're still in AZ, but we are looking for ways to move to Utah in the near future.
Recently, my department was closed, and I've been moved to a department that I worked in four years ago. It's been a difficult transition, but I know how to do the job and how to do it well. I've just begun a new project outside of work that may translate into better circumstances for my family, but I'll need to wait to get more information before I can discuss it.
A Hotel and a Motor Lodge
-
I selected two rather random slide scans, but there is a theme (as you can
see by the title of the post). Where can you stay when you go to Palm
Springs ...
17 hours ago

No comments:
Post a Comment